Website address is: http://shemekfeliga.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We store user input data sent through the contact forms on this website, along with meta information about the submissions, including the time stamp, the origin IP address, and the user agent (browser). Also, third party services may collect information about website visitors. We currently use Google Analytics
- This website does not collect automatically any information other than the information stored in cookies.
- Cookies are information data, in particular text files that are stored in the user’s terminal device and are used to navigate the Store websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time of being stored on the terminal device and a unique number.
- The operator of the website is the subject that places cookies in the user’s terminal device and has access to them.
- Cookies are used to:
- adjust the content of the website to the users’ preferences and to optimize the use of the websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the users’ device and properly display the website, tailored to their individual needs;
- create statistics that help to understand how users interact with the website, what allows to improve the website structure and content;
- The website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored in the users’ terminal equipment as long as the user accesses a web page or until the software (browser) is disabled. Persistent cookies are stored in the users’ terminal equipment for a period defined by the cookies parameters or until they are removed by the users.
- The website uses the following types of cookies:
- “strictly necessary” cookies which are essential for using of the services available in the Store, for example identification cookies used for the services which require authentication within the website;
- cookies used to ensure safety, for example used to detect fraud in the area of authentication within the website;
- “performance” cookies, allowing the collection of information about the use of the website;
- “functional” cookies which allow to “remember” the settings selected by the users and to personalize user interface, for example in terms of language or the region from which the users access the service, font size, website appearance etc.;
- In many cases, the software used to browse the websites (browser) allows the storage of cookies in the users’ terminal equipment by default. The website users can change the cookies settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or inform the user each time cookies are placed on the website users’ equipment. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (browser).
- More information about cookies can be found at: www.allaboutcookies.org
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
No, although we do use some WordPress plugins on this website that may pass data, including personal information, to external servers to process, such as Akismet Anti-Spam
How long we retain your data
We don’t set a particular time limit on storing information because we need it for future reference. If you want your information to be removed from our database, please contact us. We will remove it anytime there are concerns about your privacy.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.